Saturday, August 28, 2010

Actually...

So I kind of went and got everyone's hopes up for really no reason. In all actuality there is no way we could do a show now, we have all gone to college and split up so we really can't do a podcast. Besides we don't really want to/don't have the time to do it anymore.

So for all you out there that have listened to us/are still listening to us, let me just say thank you for all the support, we would never have done it if it weren't for you. We're sorry that there will be no last show or formal farewell, this is it right here. So I just want to say that even though we may have never seen you before, we may have never met you, deep down we love each and every one of you.

Thanks for everything.

And here it is for the last time:

I'm Matt, and this is The Ani-Dictators signing off for the last time.

I hope all of you have nice lives.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to Ani-Dictators a lot on the way to work some days, so there's a whole bunch of fans that you guys have out here who may not have commented here or followed you on Podcast Alley. You guys are funny, awesome, and I really hope you guys can get together again some day.

    ReplyDelete